- Komljenovic, J. (2020), The future of value in digitalised higher education: why data privacy should not be our biggest concern, Higher Education, pp. 1-17.
- Komljenovic, J. (2020), Commodifying higher education: The proliferation of devices for making markets, In Callender, C. , Locke, W. , Marginson, S. (Eds.), Changing Higher Education for a Changing World, London: Bloomsbury, pp. 191-204.
- Hartmann, E., Komljenovic, J. (2020), The employability dispositif, or the re-articulation of the relationship between universities and their environment, Journal of Education Policy, pp. 1-26.
- Komljenovic, J. (2019), Making higher education markets: trust-building strategies of private companies to enter the public sector, Higher Education, 78(1), pp. 51-66.
Komljenovic, J. (2019), Linkedin, platforming labour, and the new employability mandate for universities, Globalisation, Societies and Education, 17(1), pp. 28-43.
Komljenovic, J. (2018), Big data and new social relations in higher education: Academia. edu, Google Scholar and ResearchGate, In World Yearbook of Education 2019, pp. 148-164.
Komljenovic, J. (2017), Market ordering as a device for market-making: The case of the emerging students’ recruitment industry, Globalisation, Societies and Education, 15(3), pp. 367-380.
Komljenovic, J., Robertson, S. L. (2016), The dynamics of ‘market-making’in higher education, Journal of Education Policy, 31(5), pp. 622-636.
- Robertson, S., Komljenovic, J. (2016), Unbundling and making higher education markets, World Yearbook in Education: Global Education Industry, pp. 211-227.
Robertson, S. L., Komljenovic, J. (2016), Non-state actors, and the advance of frontier higher education markets in the global south, Oxford Review of Education, 42(5), pp. 594-611.
- Miklavič, K., Komljenovič, J. (2014), Between Western Ideals and Post-Conflict Reconstruction: Meaning and Perceptions of Higher Education in the Western Balkans, In Global Challenges, Local Responses in Higher Education, pp. 209-228.
- Komljenovic, J., Miklavic, K. (2013), Imagining higher education in the European knowledge economy: Discourse and ideas in communications of the EU, The Globalisation Challenge for European Higher Education. Convergences and Diversity, Centres and Peripheries, pp. 33-54.