- Titl, V., & De Witte, K. (2021), How politics influence public good provision, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
- Iterbeke, K., De Witte, K., Schelfhout, W. (2021), The effects of computer-assisted adaptive instruction and elaborated feedback on learning outcomes. A randomized control trial, Computers in Human Behavior.
D’Inverno, G., Smet, M., De Witte, K. (2021), Impact evaluation in a multi-input multi-output setting: Evidence on the effect of additional resources for schools, European Journal of Operational Research, 290(3), pp. 1111-1124.
Mazrekaj, D., De Witte, K., Cabus, S. (2020), School outcomes of children raised by same-sex parents: Evidence from administrative panel data, American Sociological Review, 85(5), pp. 830-856.
Carosi, L., Camanho, A., D’Inverno, G., De Witte, K., Riccardi, R. (2020), Preface to the special issue on performance measurement and efficiency analysis—theory and practice, Decisions in Economics and Finance, 43, pp. 409-412.
Badunenko, O., Mazrekaj, D., Kumbhakar, S. C., De Witte, K. (2020), Persistent and transient inefficiency in adult education, Empirical Economics, pp. 1-18.
- Ansyari, F., Groot, W., De Witte, K. (2020), Tracking the process of data use professional development interventions for instructional improvement: A systematic literature review, Educational Research Review 31, pp. 1-18.
D’Inverno, G., Moesen, W., De Witte, K. (2020), Local government size and service level provision. Evidence from conditional non-parametric analysis, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 100917.
Compen, B., De Witte, K., Schelfhout, W. (2021), The impact of teacher engagement in an interactive webinar series on the effectiveness of financial literacy education, British Journal of Educational Technology, 52(1), pp. 411-425.
- De Beckker, K., De Witte, K., Van Campenhout, G. (2020), The Role of National Culture in Financial Literacy: Cross-Country Evidence, Journal of Consumer Affairs, 54 (3), pp. 912-930.
- Iterbeke, K., De Witte, K., Declercq, K., Schelfhout, W. (2020), The Effect of Group Formation and Differentiated Instruction in Financial Literacy Education. Evidence from Two Randomised Control Trials, Economics of Education Review, 78, 101949.
- D’Inverno, G., De Witte, K. (2020), Service level provision in municipalities: A flexible directional distance composite indicator, European Journal of Operational Research 286(3), pp. 1129-1141.
Mazrekaj, D., De Witte, K. (2020), The effect of modular education on school dropout, British Educational Research Journal, 46(1), pp. 92-121.