Neycheva, M. (2019), How might the negative impact of higher education on growth be explained? The role of vertical qualification (mis)match in an MRW‐type model, Economics of Transition and Institutional Change, 27(4), pp. 943-969.
Neycheva, M., Joensen, K. (2019), Higher educational attainment for growth: The MRW model for Iceland, Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research, 63(3), pp. 301-316.
- Neycheva, M. (2018), Human capital and vertical skill mismatch: the case of the new EU member states from Eastern Europe, Kostanay State Pedagogical Institute, 50(2), pp. 63-69.
Neycheva, M. (2016), Secondary versus higher education for growth: the case of three countries with different human capital’s structure and quality, Quality & Quantity, 50(6), pp. 2367-2393.
- Neycheva, M. (2015), Effects of secondary and tertiary education on growth: a cointegration model for Bulgaria, Economic Studies, 4, pp. 82-106.
Neycheva, M. (2013), Does higher level of education of the labor force cause growth? Evidence from Bulgaria, Economic Change and Restructuring, 46(3), pp. 321-339.
- Neycheva, M. (2012), Some aspects of the impact of education on output growth in Bulgaria, In Chobanv, G., Plohn, J., & Schellhaass, H., Markets, Sustainability and Social Welfare Enhancement in the European Union.
- Neycheva, M. (2010), Does public expenditure on education matter for growth in Europe? A comparison between old EU member states and post-communist economies, Post-communist economies, 22(2), pp. 141-164.
- Neicheva, M. (2009), Impact of Investments on Growth in Europe. in Reading in Social Sciences, Selected conference proceedings, International conference on Social Sciences. 10 – 11 September, Izmir, Turkey.
- Neicheva, M. (2009), Education of the Labor Force and Growth in Bulgaria,Selected conference proceedings, 12th International Conference, Sofia University, 9 – 10 October, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Vladimirov, V., Neycheva, M. (2009), Determinants of Non-Linear Effects of Fiscal Policy on Output: The Case of Bulgaria, South East European Journal of Economics & Business (1840118X), 4(1).
- Neycheva, M. (2008), Public education expenditure and economic growth, Economic Thought, 52(6).
- Neycheva, M. (2007), The Impact of Fiscal Policy on the Aggregate Activity in Bulgaria, Economic Thought, 50(3).
Neicheva, M. (2006), Non-Keynesian effects of government expenditure on output in Bulgaria: An HP filter approach, Post-Communist Economies, 18(1), pp. 1-12.